Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Stomp the Yard

Stomp the Yard (2007)

Stomp the Yard (2007)




PG-13 - 115 min - Drama, Music, Romance - 12 January 2007
Big Blue Sky Rating : 4.6/10


Director : Sylvain White
Writers : Robert Adetuyi, Gregory Ramon Anderson
Stars : Columbus Short, Meagan Good, Ne-Yo, Darrin Dewitt Henson. After the death of his brother, An expert street dancer goes to Georgia to attend Truth University. But his efforts to get an education and woo the girl he likes are sidelined when he joins in his fraternity's effort to win a step dancing competition." />

After the death of his brother, An expert street dancer goes to Georgia to attend Truth University. But his efforts to get an education and woo the girl he likes are sidelined when he joins in his fraternity's effort to win a step dancing competition.


It was alright.

When I first watched this movie, I honestly hated it. The storyline was, naturally, predictable and the acting was just alright. But I ended up watching the movie again and it grew on me. I love all the dancing and stepping, and I've learned to deal with the plot. It's really just the dancing that made this one of my now favorite movies. So Stomp the Yard doesn't have the best storyline. The good parts about this movie are the dancing, music, and might I add, all of Columbus Short and Brian White's fineness throughout, haha. If you love dancing movies as I do, then you should give this movie a chance. Don't let the poor rating fool you; for what it is, it really is a decent movie.


Watch Stomp the Yard Trailer :


Download Stomp the Yard

OR


 Buy Stomp the Yard Online

No comments:

Post a Comment