Thursday, October 10, 2013

The Imposter

The Imposter (2012)

The Imposter (2012)




R - 99 min - Documentary, Biography - 24 August 2012
Big Blue Sky Rating : 7.5/10


Director : Bart Layton

Stars : Adam O'Brian, Anna Ruben, Cathy Dresbach, Alan Teichman

A documentary centered on a young Frenchman who claims to a grieving Texas family that he is their 16-year-old son who has been missing for 3 years.


Truly Speechless

I just finished experiencing "The Imposter" for I think the 4th time this month. I am absolutely in love with this film. My new favorite. Around 2/3 of the film (during my first viewing on my computer) I paused the film and looked online regarding the subject. I just did not believe this was real. Not only is this story absurd but the way in which it is presented is what makes "The Imposter" a true "experience." In addition, as a film student, I really appreciate the way in which the live action parts of the film are shot. They are mesmerizing. The editing, cinematography- it's all too much and so well executed. If you're thinking about seeing it/ renting it/ buying it, I don't know what you're waiting for. Please close this page and start watching it- you won't be disappointed.


Watch The Imposter Trailer :


Download The Imposter

OR


 Buy The Imposter Online

No comments:

Post a Comment